Among the interventions needed to keep housing healthy and clean, there are two trades that meet and complement each other in the field of hygiene to combat any temptation orchestrated by the oldest occupants of this land: the insects,parasitic and rodents that infest our settlements and living environments.
Types and degrees of contamination.
The greater Montreal, South Shore and North Shore regions are among the major cities affected by this scourge, which is an integral part of the wildlife system. Its invaders settled in residential homes, disturbed the official occupants and tried to dislodge them. The Montreal exterminator knows the problem well, he lives it every day.
These species such as spiders, cockroaches,German cockroaches, ants, fleas,bed bugs, mice and rats… etc. were residents of the world long before the arrival of man. If it is so difficult to annihilate them it is also because they play their role in the ecosystem, and to exterminate them permanently from nature would be a serious mistake since every living being has a role to play in the cycle of life.
How to prevent the infestation of undesirables in your home:
- They’re looking for a hot, humid home,
- They find plenty of food,
- there is not too much movement of their natural predators
Prevention is the best way to reduce the risk of invasion at the beginning of each spring, you have to call on your exterminator, to check the condition of the house from the outside:
- Are there any holes around?
- nests of wasps or other being prepared?
- Indoors, periodic housekeeping is the best way to prevent mishaps.
- Vacuuming mattresses and upholstered furniture greatly reduces the installation of bed bugs, for example.
- Washing floors with disinfectants with citrus aromas drives away pests.
- Dusting is also very important, as it does not allow spider colonies to grow quietly.
- Cleaning and washing windows and the best way to drive out intruders who are looking for a safe place to lay eggs.
- A professional housekeeper who periodically cleans your home may discover contamination upon departure and the task of the exterminator will be easier and the customer’s bill will not be too salty.
Prevention is better than cure,
Invest in cleaning your interior and a preventive and complementary solution to the intervention of professional exterminator so as not to live the nightmare of being invaded by bibites …