6 remedes efficaces contre
l’invasion des perce oreilles
There are many ways to get rid of earwigs, but some are more effective than others. Here are six of the best methods to eliminate these small parasites.
Catch them with earwig traps
Earwig traps are a great method to remove earwigs from your home. They are easy to use and very effective. There are many models of traps on the market, so choose the one that suits you best.
Remove earwigs with Neem oil
Neem oil is an excellent natural repellent for earwigs. Simply put a few drops of oil on the affected areas to repel them.
Repel earwigs with repellents
There are many repellent products marketed to keep earwigs away. You can use them according to your needs. Some products are intended to be sprayed on affected areas, while others should be used as an immersion solution.
What are the 6 effective remedies against the invasion of ear piercers?
Earwigs are a common household nuisance. They are usually harmless, but can be aggressive and can cause itching. Fortunately, there are several effective ways to get rid of earwigs.
1. Kill earwigs with garlic. The wings contain sulfur compounds that can kill earwigs. Cut a head of garlic into small pieces and place it in a bowl. Cover the garlic with warm water and let it steep for an hour. Filter the water and spray it on the affected areas.
2. Kill the earwigs with vinegar. Vinegar acts as an acidic agent and can kill earwigs. Mix one part vinegar with three parts water. Spray this mixture on the affected areas.
3. Kill earwigs with baking soda. Baking soda is another acidifier that can kill earwigs. Mix one part baking soda with three parts water. Spray this mixture on the affected areas.
4. Kill earwigs with tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is a powerful natural insecticide. Mix one part tea tree oil with nine parts water. Spray this mixture on the affected areas.
5.Kills earwigs with soap and water. Soap and water form a foam that suffocates the earwigs. Mix one part liquid soap
6. One of the best ways to get rid of earwigs is to use chemicals such as Raid insecticide. You can also use earwig traps that are easy to do and very effective or consult a professional such as Exterminator in Montreal.
How do I know if I have an earwig infestation?
There are several symptoms that may indicate an earwig infestation. The main symptoms are the tingling or itching sensation in the ears, as well as ringing or whistling. Earwigs can also cause skin infections, which can lead to pain or redness. If you experience one or more of these symptoms, seek immediate medical attention for a diagnosis.